Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bow Hunting Gear Checklist for Women Hunters

I put together a bow hunting gear checklist for women hunters! These are all items that I use and recommend you purchase for a whitetail bow hunt. Below the gear checklist I listed the certain brands of archery gear I use so you know what products are working for me and that I recommend to a woman hunter. If you have any questions please email us at huntressview@gmail.com or leave a comment!  -Andrea Haas 




Andrea's Gear

Bows: Bowtech HeartBreaker
Bowtech Destroyer 350

Strings/Cables: Vaportrail VTX

String Silencers: Vaportrail String Bats

Arrow Rest: Vaportrail Pro-V Limbdriver

Stabilizer: Stokerized 8" Hunter

Arrows: Tornadoes by Element Arrows

Broadheads: Cyclone by Flying Arrow Archery 

Release: Tru-Fire Edge Buckle Foldback

Target: Delta McKenzie Shotblocker

Bow Case: Lakewood Products Elite Bowfile

Bow Sling: Primos Bow Sling

Bow Holder: U-Slide

Fanny Pack: Badlands Kali Pack

Calls: Grunt Call by Solo Mountain Game Calls
Pack Rack by Knight & Hale
Primos Estrus Bleat Can

Scents/Lures: Bust a Buck Deer Lure

Bug Repellant: ThermaCELL
Sawyer's Permethrin tick spray

Rangefinder: Bushnell Scout 1000

Scent Control/Elimination: Her Non Scents scent control products
Ozonics

Laundry Detergent: Lethal

Boots: Muck Boots - Woody Max

Shirt: Prois Ultra Long Sleeve Shirt

Pants: Prois Generation X Pants

Jacket: Prois Pro-Edition Jacket

Hat: Prois cap













17 comments:

  1. Hunting success does not just depend on skills, but most importantly on the gear. I have come across a number of bow hunting checklists, but I have to admit that yours is the most complete one. I will recommend this posting to my hunting buddies. See more here: http://wildernessmastery.com/hunting/best-hunting-gear.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never approach your hunting spot if the wind is going to blow your scent into the area that you expect the coyotes to be in. Even if there is only a 5 mile per hour breeze, coyotes more than a mile away can smell you. You will be busted before you even start. minihunting.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?

    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    Survival Hunting Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. hunting base layers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. Backcountry hunting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have benefited from this great and defective tips, thanks. you can visit my blog that i included here some hunting related resources

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really benefited from this good website and your effective content, thanks
    Check here my resources

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankfully with some knowledge of crossbow features and functionality you can review your different options and select the one that works best for you. Killer instinct 425 review

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. US visa Online

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks naga putih

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. Туристическа виза за Нова Зеландия

    ReplyDelete
  12. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! INDIAN VISA FOR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I read your blog every once in a while and I own a comparative one and I was simply contemplating whether you get a ton of spam reactions?

    Provided that this is true how would you decrease it, any module or anything you can suggest? I get such a lot of recently it's making me insane so any assistance is particularly valued.

    Riverside Camping in Rishikesh |
    Chardham yatra Package | Auli Chopta Tour Package | Best Travel agency in Haridwar best travel agency in Haridwar

    ReplyDelete